Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Day 40, 41 - Almost there

Day 40 - Mysore morning

I got to my morning mysore session at about 6am and I was the only one there for my entire practice!! It was nice having all the attention on me and even made me be more aware of the little things through my practice. I was completely absorbed in myself. My left shoulder has been a little annoying lately, but I think it's one of those things that go away as you keep practicing. Let's hope.

Shoulder pain is not a strange thing to yogis, it happens. Read more about it here.

Nea told me to bring my shoulders down and keep it engaged as I go through my Marichi sequence. Let's see where this goes.

I've been having an amazing week, but this day was the cherry on top.I was expecting a hard day at work but ended up spending the day in love with everything. I even got my nails did!  Last year, I had a day like this too. It sets the tone for Christmas. Endless love and a lot of baking.

Namaste xo

Day 41 - Mysore morning.



No comments:

Post a Comment