Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Day 25, 26 and 27 - Make me smile.

Day 25 
Mysore at 6.15am

Day 26
Mysore at 6.15am

Day 27
No yoga day aka.
NEW MOON DAY! 

My plan was to make it to the beach with the rest of the yoga room crew to indulge in some sunrise meditation. I have never admittedly been this excited to meditate. I almost had to contain myself from calling people to spread the news.

And then- FOG happened. I woke up to a city engulfed in a cloud. It was so bad, and I got chicken. I couldn't get in my car at 6am and put in that much effort. Is it worth the danger? In a city filled with bad drivers? And Paul Walker's sad news lurked in my mind?

I'd rather just live (and sleep in)

But it's not all bad news, I just found out that the ultimate Ashtangi is coming to Yoga Room in 2014. KINO MACGREGOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need to go and pinch myself now. What a dream!




Kino MacGregor is an international yoga teacher, author of two books, producer of six Ashtanga Yoga DVDs, writer, vlogger, world traveler, co-founder of Miami Life Center  and founder of Miami Yoga Magazine. Her YouTube channel reached more than 2 million views within the last year. She is one of a select group of people to receive the Certification to teach Ashtanga Yoga by its founder Sri K. Pattabhi Jois in Mysore, India and practices through the Fourth Series of Ashtanga Yoga.

No comments:

Post a Comment