Saturday, November 23, 2013

Day 17 - Painkillers and yoga.

Day 17

About 3 years ago, I had an accident in Cancun which resulted in a fracture to my upper front jaw amongst other bruises and wonky teeth. It's not all sad and boohoo, don't worry. I got better in about 3 months and life kept going.

But guess what? About 3 weeks ago I found out that it has come back to haunt me!!

I just had a 9.30am appointment to fix my face. Ok, I will spare you the details. But there was blood and stitches and now I'm on some major painkillers. I attempted a little bit of primary today, it was going well and then some dizziness happened right after standing. So, I called it a day and sat there in the happiness of my painkillers.

It's a new dimension of zen haha - I will get off them (painkillers) as soon as I figure out how to deal with this pain. At least there was no swelling/bruising/anything on my face. I just had to talk a little slow and slurred today.

Hopefully more asana will come tomorrow.

Practice practice practice.

I spent my day here today after la dentiste:

There are few things I love in life more than piles and piles of canvas.







No comments:

Post a Comment