Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Day 7 - bruises make for better conversation.

Day 7

I made it into morning mysore practice. YAY!

Today, I worked from home and talked to my brother in Canada a lot. He has had an ankle injury as of last week and is sitting at home recovering. I'm so traumatized at the thought of an injury and the disgusting snapchats he's been sending me. Crutches aren't fun when you actually need them.

On that note, my heart also goes out to all the victims of the typhoon in the Phillipines. I've been seeing pictures and videos of the injuries, homelessness and sadness of over 10,000 people. I send you love and light xo

If any of my Dubai readers want to join a guided meditation practice for charity - Please join the facebook event - http://t.co/5K6G0ur34A 







No comments:

Post a Comment